Why we collect or use personal data
We use personal data for the following purposes
- To provide you with the services, products or information you asked for
- To know how people use our website so we can improve it
Our collection and use of your data is lawful
We collect personal data so that we can process your sales order and answer your questions, keep business and accounting records, receive payments and improve our website. These are all for our legitimate business interests.
You have the following rights over your data
- You have the right to request access to the personal data.
- You have the right to correct your data
- You have the right to take your data to another provider
- You may have the right to erase, restrict or object to our processing of the data
- You have the right to complain about our processing to the Data Protection Commission.
Who do we share the personal data with
We use outsourced partners to provide web services, banking payments and telephony support. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such and we are not responsible for the content (or the privacy policies) of those other websites.
We use Google Analytics (GA) to track site user interaction. We have GA code installed on our site which creates one or more text files on your computer (called a “cookie”). The cookies contain an ID number which is used to uniquely identify your browser and track each site you visit that has GA enabled.
We use this data to determine the number of people using our site and to better understand how they find and use our web pages. With this information we can continually improve the information that we provide on our site and the processes for actions such as contacting us and sales. We can also use it to increase the number of new people finding our site.
YOUR DATA SETTING
DATA ACCESS REQUEST
To request your user data report, click in the link below: